[ux_banner height=”620px” bg=”22098″ bg_size=”original” bg_pos=”56% 0%” video_visibility=”hidden” class=”human-resources-banner”]
[text_box position_x=”50″ position_y=”50″ text_align=”right”]
[button text=”Apply Now FOr this Role” style=”gloss” depth_hover=”2″ icon=”icon-angle-right” icon_reveal=”true” link=”#applyforrole” class=”affiliate-btn”]
[ux_banner height=”400px” bg=”4850″ bg_color=”rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)” visibility=”hidden”]
[text_box text_color=”dark” width=”81″ width__sm=”60″ position_x=”50″ position_x__sm=”5″ position_x__md=”0″ position_y=”15″ position_y__sm=”75″ position_y__md=”75″]
[button text=”1-877-910-6664″ style=”underline” size=”larger” icon=”icon-phone” icon_pos=”left” link=”tel:1-877-899-6664″]
[button text=”email@example.com” letter_case=”lowercase” style=”underline” size=”larger” icon=”icon-envelop” icon_pos=”left” link=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”]
[row padding=”40px 0px 0px 0px”]
Human Resources Manager (HR Manager) – Calgary, AB
HR Manager Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Booking Interviews via phone and email
- Interviews with prospective employees
- Contracts with new employees
- Training of Employees as per our program
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy, training and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values, culture and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
The appropriate candidate should have extensive experience with interviewing, screening, hiring, training, employee retention and termination.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Work within our training guidelines and insure all new employees are functional and literate to our systems.
- Proven working experience HR practices
- People oriented, and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases CRM
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Some training skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
If you are looking for a great opportunity to expand your career with a growing organization, apply today.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
*All successful applicants may be subject to testing for Covid-19.
Job Type:Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Masks are required. All current Covid-19 protocols are in effect and are updated regularly. All successful applicants may be required to present a negative Covid-19 test.
Apply today below for this position!