[ux_banner height=”620px” bg=”22047″ bg_size=”original” bg_pos=”56% 0%” video_visibility=”hidden” class=”digital-marketing-banner”]
[text_box position_x=”50″ position_y=”50″ text_align=”right”]
[button text=”Apply Now FOr this Role” style=”gloss” depth_hover=”2″ icon=”icon-angle-right” icon_reveal=”true” link=”#applyforrole” class=”affiliate-btn”]
[ux_banner height=”400px” bg=”4850″ bg_color=”rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)” visibility=”hidden”]
[text_box text_color=”dark” width=”81″ width__sm=”60″ position_x=”50″ position_x__sm=”5″ position_x__md=”0″ position_y=”15″ position_y__sm=”75″ position_y__md=”75″]
[button text=”1-877-910-6664″ style=”underline” size=”larger” icon=”icon-phone” icon_pos=”left” link=”tel:1-877-899-6664″]
[button text=”email@example.com” letter_case=”lowercase” style=”underline” size=”larger” icon=”icon-envelop” icon_pos=”left” link=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”]
[row padding=”40px 0px 0px 0px”]
Digital Marketing Coordinator – Calgary, AB
Based out of our Omni Mattress Calgary Downtown Head Office, and reporting directly to the General Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator position requires a solid understanding of digital media functioning including website maintenance, Social Media, and online advertising as well as event coordinating. SEO and SEM experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about digital media, and online marketing. Extensive Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, SEM Rush, and other resources and experience are essential.
Primary Duties Include:
- Manage and maintain Corporate websites, including adding and subtracting content, addressing and repairing technical content deficiencies, ensuring website is live and current.
- Update, the furniture website, social media sites, Google Ad-words, and other online ads and update all furniture inventories and websites and mobile applications as directed.
- Managing corporate social media pages and advertising daily.
- Ensuring all in-house digital marketing equipment is working properly and content is current and liaising with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure repair.
- Review and analyze website analytic including number of hits, length of stay and overall effectiveness. Advise and provide ways of improvement.
- Participating in regular weekly, or as required, meetings with the Digital Marketing Department.
- Providing digital marketing support and other support as required
- MUST HAVE extensive Google Ad-words, SEM Rush and Facebook Advertisers experience.
- Must have clear working knowledge of SEM, SEO and be able to work independently and in groups.
- Must be proficient in photoshop.
- Hootsuite or similar experience
About the Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a leader in the online furniture eCommerce industry. Furniture Omni believes in hard work, passion, honesty, fun and sharing of ideas. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the team. Furniture Omni believes strongly in building from within and their recruitment objectives are fixed on finding the right cultural fit. Their values are their people and therefore they seek like-minded individuals who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
About The Omni Furniture Group of Companies
The Mattress Omni Brand, is one of the fastest growing eCommerce furniture companies. A true Hybrid organization that provides brand name home furnishings to an under-served markets in America. Great pricing, quality products and amazing customer service is what makes us proud each and every day.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to expand your career with a growing organization, apply today.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
*All successful applicants may be subject to testing for Covid-19.
Job Type:Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
Masks are required. All current Covid-19 protocols are in effect and are updated regularly. All successful applicants may be required to present a negative Covid-19 test.
Apply today below for this position!